Seitan Protein Steak Natur and Protein Bloc Natur: experience authentic Protein seitan. This seitan has a soft, neutral flavour with a yummy bite. It’s a real flavour chameleon which you can use in so many different ways.
5 Item Items
Seitan is a fresh product and must be delivered with a styrofoam packaging for freshness , generating an additional cost of sending Frs 3.- For reasons of ecology and recycling packaging can be returned
Warning: Last items in stock!
It’s perfect as mince for hamburger patties, spaghetti bolognese and meatballs, yummy in homemade marinades, sauces and broths, and you can even add it to a protein shake.
Seitan is packed with protein, making it perfect to use in a high-protein, low-carb diet. Bertyn seitan Protein Natur contains next to no carbohydrates, is low in fat, and is a good source of fibre. Perfect for a low-carb or high-protein diet.
Protein Natur from Bertyn is 80% spelt flour – an ancient grain, and one of the most protein-rich grains. For the remaining 20% we chose to use wholemeal spelt flour (Oberkulmer Rotkorn), which is high in vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre.
Protein Natur seitan is a real superfood. It contains alpha-lipoic acid and is packed with antioxidants. It’s 100% organic and is easy to prepare. Plant-based and yummy!